My Family II Chapter 2 II Class 1 II ENGLISH II All Questions Answers

 
My Family  

ACTIVITIES

 

Q1. Look and say:

This is a picture of a house. 

 

Look at the picture and think and say who lives here

 

Who lives in your home ? 

How many members are there in your family ?

 

Ans:

Me and my family live in my home. 

There are four members in my family. 

 

Q2. This is a picture of Raju's family. Who are the people in this picture ? 

Ans: Grandmother, grandfather, mother, father, brother, sister.

 

 

My Family class 1 English Lesson 1

Q3. Listen to what Rina says about her grandmother:

My grandmother loves me. I call her Aita. She tells me stories every evening. She never gets angry with me. She likes to eat fruits, vegetables and eggs with me. She boils the    eggs in a pan. She also boils water in a kettle to make tea. She tells mother and me to drink milk. She tells father to wear a helmet while riding his motorcycle. 

 

One day I went to the zoo with her. She bought me an ice cream on the way. She gave me a watch for Bihu. Everybody respects her. I love my grandmother very much. She is my best friend. 

 

Q4. Rina in the story is a little girl. She is wearing a beautiful frock. Now, say:

 

Who loves Rina ? 

 

What does grandmother do every evening ?

 

What does grandmother like to eat ? 

 

Why does she eat all these ? 

 

Rina calls her grandmother, 'Aita'. What do you call your grandmother ? 

 

Where did Rina and her grandmother go one day ? 

 

What did grandmother give Rina for Bihu ? 

 

How does grandmother boil the eggs ? 

 

Ans:

Rina's grandmother loves Rina. 

 

Grandmother tells Rina stories every evening. 

 

grandmother likes to eat fruits, vegetables and eggs. 

 

She eats all these because she likes all these. 

 

I also call my grandmother 'Aita'. 

 

Rina and her grandmother went to the zoo one day. 

 

Grandmother gave a watch to Rina for Bihu. 

 

Grandmother boils eggs in a pan. 

 

 

Q6. Let's look at the picture of Raju's family:

 

What is grandfather doing ? 

 

What is father doing ? 

 

What is brother doing ? 

 

What is sister doing ? 

 

Say and repeat the words:

 

reading     standing      sitting     playing

 

Ans: 

Grandmother is reading. 

 

Father is standing. 

 

Brother is playing. 

 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

StudyMate Classroom Class X Assamese Medium Questions & Answers

English Class 10: A Guide for Class 10 Assamese Medium Students (SEBA Curriculum)

JavaScript Basics: A Guide for Beginners